ConcussionWise™ is part of a family of online concussion education courses designed to meet the needs of athletic trainers, physicians, coaches, parents, athletes, and other health care providers. ConcussionWise™ is delivered in an engaging, interactive format that covers four critical phases of concussion management: Prevention, Preparation, Response and Recovery/Return to Play. Several ConcussionWise™ Courses are available:
- ConcussionWise™ AT: for Athletic Trainers (2.0 hours of BOC approved Clinical EBP CEUs)
- ConcussionWise™ DR: for Physicians (2.0 hours of AMA PRA Category 1 CMEs)
- ConcussionWise™ RN: for Nurses
- ConcussionWise™ Pro: for Coaches
- ConcussionWise™ Sport: for Athletes and Parents
ConcussionWise is a product of Sport Safety International.
For additional information, please contact us.